Monday, January 10, 2011

BURY MY HEART AT WOUNDED KNEE BUT PUT MY BODY IN THIS BOX

No pedestal is tall enough


Gimme some SEE'S and
I will just betcha
You sure made a friend for life.

Gimme some See's and
I'm willing to letcha
Come over and borrow my bike.


1921
Charles Alexander See opened
his first candy shop...
135 N. Western Ave.
 Los Angeles, CA

Just GIMME SOME SEE'S! or
I'll follow you home
And probably beat down your door.


Scratch n' Sniff










GIVE ME THAT BOX or
I can't guarantee
That I’ll not make a mess on the floor.


Me need.  Me want.        NOW.


Oh, PLEASE!  Gimme some See's
…My breathing is labored…
……….I can't seem to focus…….. nor think








Inter Me Here







The room's getting dark and
I'm weak at the knees......
If only ...

    you'd given ...

            me See's...........






P.S. CHRISTMAS IS COMING:  I'd click here if I were you!  



2 comments:

  1. Yummy Yummy Yummy!!! I've never tried Sees, but, I've read about them and saw them on tv. They look remarkably wonderful and I want some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I do not lie: it's the best chocolate in the WORLD.
    But since I'm not Bank of A. Levy, gimme a great ol' Hershey Bar and I'm STILL as happy as a pig in slop!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit: WWW.CHIPPIT.ORG